Monday, November 5, 2012

Goals for November

What are my 3 goals for the month of November for our school?

1.   15 minutes 1-on-1 reading with EACH child, EVERY day.  A6 and L4 need to be practicing with me everyday and not just most days/some days.  I also need to be reading to L4 and JD2 1-on-1 EVERY day.  A7 needs to get in the habit of reading for pleasure daily, so for the next month or 2 I will need him reading to me every day.

2.   Memory work every day during school.  Focusing on Psalm 100, Luke 2, skip counting, and a poem about Thanksgiving. 

3.    Copy work every school day!  Copy work has been pushed to the back burner for most of this year.  This should be a very easy thing to do!!

Blog Goal Post weekly reviews instead of month or more.  On Sunday night  

No comments:

Post a Comment